I have worked in various customer service positions over the last seven years. In that time, I have honed many soft skills. As part of the management staff in the retail industry, it was crucial that my communication, ability to problem solve, and customer satisfaction was always at the top of its game. Juggling multiple projects at once while also managing staff was essential in making sure that the store ran smoothly and that the customer experience was a pleasant and productive one. As much as I enjoyed working in retail, I knew that it was not my career, but simply a stop along the way. I ’m a creative person and I’m drawn to where my creativity can be used, and once I looked into programming, I fell in love with how creative of a field it is! Working through problems and reaching a solution, all the while creating something in the process, is my dream job. And that is exactly what I’m learning how to do. I am not only learning how to work hands-on with the different pieces of an application, but how to connect them, and how to problem-solve and self-teach when I am faced with something I don’t know yet. I am thrilled to take that into a team environment, to be able to work collaboratively with others in creating a high-quality product. I am so excited to begin this journey. If you feel like you have any opportunities that my skillset would suit, please feel free to connect with me on LinkedIn.
Full Stack Web Developer
- Overland Park, KS
Full Stack Web Developer Program, Centriq Training
Kansas City, MO
- MVC Framework
- Trouble Shooting & Debugging
- Source Control
- Agile/Scrum (Created Team Project)
- Website Deployment
- Pair Programming
- Code Review
2020 - 2021
Thirft Management Specialists, Overland Park, KS
- Worked with upper management to ensure a smooth-running store, which included handling up to 5 projects at one time.
- Assisted in every role in the store, cultivating teamwork and rapport with staff.
- Counted cash register drawers of up to $1700 daily.
- Ensured store was reset at night and prepared for the next day.
2019 - 2019
Big 6 Media, Overland Park, KS
- Contacted 80 potential customers/day and scheduled phone meetings between them and the Sales point-of-contact.
- Built rapport and trust with the customers.
- Managed a shared calendar through Google Calendar to book appointments.
Come check out some of the stuff I've made!
Let's communicate! Fill out the form below, and I'll reach back out promptly.
Come check out my social media accounts below. Let's connect!
Overland Park, KS
Thank you for your message!
I will respond to you as soon as possible.